Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Let's have another free membership of the same level invite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Let's have another free membership of the same level invite!!
Last time it happened few years ago, where we can invite a friend to here with identical membership level.

e.g. exclusive, can invite a new member here as an exclusive also.

It's new year!

Upvote 0

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I second that :)

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure i am in but i think should be limited somehow , might as well get some active members !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Where is Adam? :D

Justin Hulsey

Those Damn Hippies
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to find a way for current member to be upgraded to exclusive rather than new, unknown members.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd rather see 1 contributing platinum member get a exclusive upgrade than a 1,000 + new freebie exclusive members...

If they're not member here already why give them a $400( i think thats what it cost) membership ??

my 2 cents

jim

tomsa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enable the endorsement of a platinium member could be something to think of :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nah we dont want that because well just get people who wont neccesarily be active. Rather have some sort of competitions for current members.. maybe a referral contest, a development contest etc...
JMO

I like this. I used to give DNF$ out quite a bit for members who contributed or helped others out. I think this would do a lot more than reloading the invites that most sold on eBay anyways.

Yeah I'd like to find a way for current member to be upgraded to exclusive rather than new, unknown members.

They have promotions quite often for current members to upgrade at a reduced price.

You can also purchase DNF$ to use to upgrade your membership.

I'd rather see 1 contributing platinum member get a exclusive upgrade than a 1,000 + new freebie exclusive members...

If they're not member here already why give them a $400( i think thats what it cost) membership ??

my 2 cents

jim

I second that!

Last edited by a moderator:

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
upgrade contests/promotions are always welcome! ;-)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am NOT in favor of any FREE memberships for friends, unless it is Bronze level

i think members value their memberships more when they pay for it and will try to conform to forum rules if they have something to loose, rather than if they got it for free

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am NOT in favor of any FREE memberships for friends, unless it is Bronze level

i think members value their memberships more when they pay for it and will try to conform to forum rules if they have something to loose, rather than if they got it for free

I agree :yo:

This site is already a great value... I think the best way to make this site grow/get better is to talk Domains and get business deals happening... get the chatroom back in full action and a few other things... Its already cheap to join this site...Lifetime membership for a few bucks???... we want Quality and the active membership will grow naturally.

I think the idea is good in general to run a promotion, but not to flood this site with new "FREE" members. "you get what you pay for" ... Free is bad news!!!

JMO
:yo:

rentdn

T_T
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm against too , I can deal in here with almost all exclusives without thinking about potential problem as I trust them , but such invitation will simply spoil the whole community

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I say we vote to take someone's membership away.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who else want it? :D

Well....

I understand and appreciate the thought behind it but I don't think it would exactly be fair to those who had to pay for their memberships or work to get ahead through membership.

Membership levels are supposed to come with perks. If a gold member wanted to be Platinum to sell domains, he or she should learn what it takes about the domain industry before diving into Platinum to sell domains.

I just think it's not a good idea and would downgrade the quality of what memberships are for. Just my two cents.

But hey, tekz. As an alternative, you can start buying everyone Exclusive memberships :smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom