Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Life after AFTERNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARN.com

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody here had any better luck with the "NEW" afternic then with the original, which was a total scam in my opinion based upon my experience with them as well as what others have said.

Is the new afternic for real? and most importantly can they be trusted?

Any comments or experiences?

USARN.com

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody has any comments or experiences with afternic? I find that hard to believe.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What was the original after nic?

I joined domains in febuary..

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Collins brothers that are running the "new" Afternic are doing a great job. I bought 3 names over there w/o any problems. All was done in a swift manner.

Read Ron's piece about them over at DNJournal.com if you want to learn more about the new owners. Good stuff!

http://www.dnjournal.com/columns/coverstory6.htm

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold one there and had a couple offers since the ownership change. Actually I think it's a better product than the old one, but either traffic has lessened, or buyers just aren't finding it. IMHO they can be trusted and my transaction went off without a hitch with payment 10 times faster than the old AN.

It just insn't the "hangout" it used to be resulting in speculative sales it did. I think most sales now are truly retail there. It also doesn't get the traffic Register.com used to direct there when they owned it.

USARN.com

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kvin. & adopt. thanks for letting me know about your experiences with them. In your opinions how would they stack up to sedu.us in general?

thanks in advance

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo.us and sedo.?? is okay, but watch closely the charges and fees. Just make sure you are asking enough to cover them. On lower amounts, they may get more than you do. My last transaction there was very slow to complete and then very slow to get paid. They still wanted paper documentation mailed or faxed to them. I have some listings there, but have higher prices there than other places to cover the time and extra costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom