Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Like to write? We will pay....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DNForum.com will be launching a web based magazine site where users can submit articles related to the domain industry.

We are looking for anyone that would be interested in writing articles on a regular basis and/or just one to help get the site going. Should yours be accepted for publishing, you will receive 2000 DNF$ for your contribution. Examples of topics can be found below, but we welcome other suggestions as well.

Legal Issues
People in the domain industry
Affiliate Programs
Domain Tools
Stores on registrars
Info for domain newbies

Please send your submissions or any questions to [email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck

Upvote 0

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNFAdmin said:

Why don't you partner with DNJournal.com. Duke is doing a superb job.

One thing I find is when you try to be all things to all people you lose your focus.

DNF = excellent forum
DNJ = excellent domain magazine/industry news site

DNF + DNJ = Potent combination

just my .02

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When is the site planned to launch?

Have you got a list of currently accepted articles so somebody can write a new article?

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hotdog_pk said:
When is the site planned to launch?

Have you got a list of currently accepted articles so somebody can write a new article?

The site is fully developed we are just waiting on a few more articles. There is no set topics we are looking for. If you feel you have something that could be of value, we encourage all to submit it. Thanks!!

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
izopod said:
Why don't you partner with DNJournal.com. Duke is doing a superb job.

One thing I find is when you try to be all things to all people you lose your focus.

DNF = excellent forum
DNJ = excellent domain magazine/industry news site

DNF + DNJ = Potent combination

just my .02

Izopod

This is a great idea and has been mentioned in the past. I will add another .02 for this idea. Sometimes, when a site is real well done, like Duke's, it make sense not to compete, but join forces to expand market presence.

Competing in my opinion, will water the industry down further. Focusing on what you do good and making that better will attract future partnerships down the line. Business is not about I, ego is about I. Hopefully one will approach the other in due time.

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would be in favor of this, however, Duke has stated to us in the past that he was not interested and would like to remain impartial. Therefore, I don't see any type of partnership being created and I respect Duke's stance.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames.com said:
Sometimes, when a site is real well done, like Duke's, it make sense not to compete, but join forces to expand market presence.

Competing in my opinion, will water the industry down further.
Learn something new every day. Thanks.

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Any real money for contributing?

Possibly something more than DNF$ once it gets going for a regular contributor, sure I think that could be worked out.

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I should type up an article of some sorts relating to the subject in here. Would be a nice way to get my foot inside something else than just the gaming industry. Always good to expand your reputation, eh?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dax said:
I saw this today...
I am interested in writting, but unfortunatelly, i am not native english speaker, so it could sound pretty stupid... :'(
Hey, you know what: it doesn't really matter if you're a native speaker; A LOT of prize-winning writers are not ... just make sure you check your spelling. LOL! [/Joke]

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We would love to hear from you regardless. We have had many inquires but really nothing of substance as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom