Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Link to Duke's DNJ via Moreover Headline feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
M

mole

Hi real!

Long time no see. Yup, duke fully deserves being the king of domain news. He puts his blood and sweat into that site. :eek:k:

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames
Nice job Duke getting DNJ mentioned at Moreover Technologies News Headlines and subsequently in many media websites who pickup the Moreover feed, as some of my sites also do.

http://www.multireg.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=214

Thanks for pointing that out to me Dave. Actually I didn't have anything to do with it. Multireg occasionally posts a link to a DNJ story. Moreover scans Multireg and picks up those links to DNJ stories and puts them on their feed (with the headline crediting the story to Multireg, when what they actually have is just a link to DNJ). In any case, however our stories wind up on the Moreover feed it is beneficial of course, so we are happy to have other sites linking to us like that.

I appreciate you guys taking notice. The site has been a lot of work as Mole noted but it has been well worth it and I am looking forward to expanding it in the months ahead. This is a fascinating business we're all part of and there are endless stories still to tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom