Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

link to portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember a few months ago, someone posted the useful link to display all your parked names at sedo.

any one have it?

as it would be useful to display the basic stats for potential buyers on here (ie a for sale post).

also A wonderful thing for sedo development team to do would to be able to display a punter side breakdown of all months etc to potential clients for a particular name, instead of having to create a screenshot etc.... instead of just having curent stats ie

DOMAIN STATISTICS:
Visitors to this Sedo Listing: X
Unique Visitors per month: XXX

iam sure this has been requested... so will just repeat someone else..

regards

wilco

Domain Days 2024

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so all you need to know is the username and they can see all your domains. Now that would be really good for a lawyer wanting see your domain registration profile.. and even use this against you.

while agreed this may be good for some.. I have to ask is there an option to disable this function?

S

SedoCoUk

namestrands said:
so all you need to know is the username and they can see all your domains. Now that would be really good for a lawyer wanting see your domain registration profile.. and even use this against you.

while agreed this may be good for some.. I have to ask is there an option to disable this function?

There's no way to disable it but usernames aren't displayed either. The only way anyone would be able to see this list is if you gave it to them or if you gave them your username.

Jay
[email protected]

RegFee

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used this all the time to show people my names, but now it doesn't seem to be working :(

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not working for me either! :(

S

SedoCoUk

domainer111

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay but how do you find your partner id? I cant seem to find this info, it seems to be hidden?? Date is 2008 btw :)

S

SedoCoUk

Hi domainer111,

Your Partner ID is found by logging into your Sedo account, clicking the "My Sedo" tab then "Partner Stats". You'll see your Partner ID on the top of the page.

Thanks,
Monica

domainer111

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi domainer111,

Your Partner ID is found by logging into your Sedo account, clicking the "My Sedo" tab then "Partner Stats". You'll see your Partner ID on the top of the page.

Thanks,
Monica

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your reply.

However, this is what happens when I try and follow your instructions:-

1. I login successfully

2. I click "My Sedo"

3. I click Parnter stats. This is where the problem happens. Sedo at this stage jumps to the "affiliate program".

Can you advise?

S

SedoCoUk

Hi again,

I just checked your account again and it looks like you haven't yet set up a partner/affiliate program ID.

To do so, click "Sign up Now" on the Affiliate program page you're redirected to and follow the prompts from there.

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Monica

domainer111

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi again,

I just checked your account again and it looks like you haven't yet set up a partner/affiliate program ID.

To do so, click "Sign up Now" on the Affiliate program page you're redirected to and follow the prompts from there.

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Monica

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I understand I was not signed up as a sedo affiliate, which meant I had no partner id, which meant I was unable to list my names altogether.

I proceeded to click the "sign up" link in the aforementioned affiliate section.

I duly received a partner id, and my new site is now up and running. I'll let you guess the url :)

Thank you for your patience,

Alan aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom