Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Link Wheel Service – Google Juice | Keyword Domination | Better PR - Starts from $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

rush123456

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNF'ers

Link wheel is a new concept out in the SEO industry and it is a real blessing for website owners who want to be recognized by large number of people in order to sell/promote their stuff over the www.

Basically, a link wheel consists of a set of web 2.0 properties interlinked in a "wheel" structure, all promoting a page which is the focus of that particular "wheel".

This method works very well, because you get inbound links from very high PR authority sites.

The below figure gives you a detailed explanation of how link wheel works

wheelu.png

All the Web 2.0 properties are linked to each other in a wheel fashion and they are in turn linked to the Money Site (your site)

I am always here to help you, if you have any questions regarding link wheel topic.

Link Wheel Packages
Package No.1

Service : 6 Web 2.0 Properties (1 unique & 5 spinned articles)
Description: We'll write a 450-word article and spin 5 extra variations. These will be used to create a total of 6 web 2.0 properties forming the link wheel
Time Frame: One Week
Price: $35

OR

Service : 6 Web 2.0 Properties (6 unique articles)
Description: We'll write 6 UNIQUE 450-word articles and these will be used to create a total of 6 web 2.0 properties forming the link wheel
Time Frame: 10 Days
Price: $85

Package No.2

Service: 10 Web 2.0 Properties (1 unique & 9 spinned articles)
Description: We'll write a 450-word article and spin 9 extra variations. These will be used to create a total of 10 web 2.0 properties forming the link wheel
Price: $55

OR

Service: 10 Web 2.0 Properties (10 unique articles)
Description: We'll write 10 UNIQUE 450-word articles and these will be used to create a total of 10 web 2.0 properties forming the link wheel
Price: $140

Package No.3

Service: 15 Web 2.0 Properties (1 unique & 14 spinned articles)
Description: We'll write a 450-word article and spin 14 extra variations. These will be used to create a total of 15 web 2.0 properties forming the link wheel
Price: $75

OR

Service: 15 Web 2.0 Properties (15 unique articles)
Description: We'll write 15 UNIQUE 450-word articles and these will be used to create a total of 15 web properties forming the link wheel
Price: $200

Details to Be Provided
• 1 URL to your main site
• 1 main keyword
• 2 secondary keywords for variations

The Web 2.0 Properties will be varied from the one in the picture, however if you have a listing we can work on it.

ALL THE WORK IS DONE MANUALLY. NO AUTOMATED TOOLS LIKE SENUKE OR ANYOTHER ARE USED.

PM me for details

About Me

My Profile Page : Click Here
My Feedback Score: Click Here

Summary of the Service
  • Package No.1: $35 and $85
  • Package No.2: $55 and $140
  • Package No.3: $75 and $200
  • Only PayPal payment accepted.
  • Review Copies for first 3 members

P.S: Review Packages(30% Discounted) are Available for first 3 members on all packages. PM me for more details.

Looking forward you help your site.

H

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you give a listing of the web 2.0 websites that are a part of this linkwheel?

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would take pack 1 second version with 40% depending which are those 6 sites. Please PM me.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Second review copy sold.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My order was delivered as promised, articles are well written. I've made some small suggestions (using unique and relevant keywords in account names, personalizing the pages slightly). Will consider ordering more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators