Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Linking from non-parked domain to parked domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

twins.fan

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This morning a rep for one of the Schenzo-based parking companies told me that putting a link on a non parked page to a parked page is forbidden by Google and most of the parking companies. I checked my TOS with my current parking company, and there is no clause that forbids the linking from my populated/non-parked pages to my parked pages. Does anyone have any knowledge or understanding of such a limitation?

thanks - twins.fan

grevan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is forbidden to do such strategies.
Your traffic must be type in or originated by search engines.

twins.fan

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is forbidden to do such strategies.
Your traffic must be type in or originated by search engines.

Do you know of anyone's TOS that specifies that? My current parking provider does not have that stipulation in their TOS. I was looking at GoldKey's TOS too. That stipulation is not in their TOS either.

What does that do to domains that have lapsed with non-parked links? Since the links exist from pre-expiration, does that make the expired domains ineligible for parking once somebody resurrects the domain?

thanks - twins.fan

polish_aristocrat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have just discovered a domain name parked wth smart name which is being promoted at google adwords.

I believe this must be also against the TOS, if anyone from smart name is active on this forum, I will gladly tell you whats the domain in private.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not true . It depends on domain parking program . Parking program that accept expired traffic should accept link-in traffic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom