Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Linkshare - problems with validating my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I signed up with Linkshare and I keep getting this message in my control panel:

"We are unable to validate one or more pieces of your profile information at this time. We recognize that this may be due to the third party databases we employ being inaccurate or not up-to-date, or the information you entered being not exactly as they have it. We are currently making changes to our registration and validation processes and will be attempting again to validate your profile information in the future as such changes are implemented. While these changes are being made, you are welcome to participate in the LinkShare Network and will receive payments as if validated."

I've typed in all my information accuratly same as with any merchant I've signed up with. I e-mailed them and they haven't responded. Has anybody else got this message? Will I still get paid for sales?

Domain Days 2024

domainsusi

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I get the same $@%& message. This has been going on for months.

I have repeatedly emailed these people without so much as a single response. In addition, I have asked them to cancel my account and purge all my private and personal data - still - no answer.

I would certainly NOT use their links under any circumstances.

There are several other so-called reputable affiliate programs that will treat you like you don't exist. I don't trust any of them.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used to get the message as well. Never was able to get it fixed. I don't use them anymore.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
get the same message

get checks every month!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom