Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

List all best programs to earn with our unised traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please, list here all best programs to earn (in different ways) with our unused traffic: we've over 340 domains reserved for future projects and not for sale, their number is increasing every day so we'd be interested in an extra profit.

I think this matter could be of interest for all DnForum members.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domainempire how much traffic you talking about?

Im beta testing a new site and it's making me decent money off of unused traffic.... They even optimize the page links to suit your domaiin..... not the way overture does... they actually keep track of the searches done on the page and list those in the popular search terms box.... see www.ncca.com as example

my referall link:
http://www.domainsponsor.com/tracker/ref.php?ref_id=42&s=1

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We've around 1,500-2,000 hits per day of unused traffic: surely very low at the moment.
Anyway, if they can accept us as member, we'd be more than happy to test the program.

I'll join under you immediately in exchange of your courtesy of telling me about it, thanks.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ops, nothing to do - by clicking your Url I get this message:

"Solutions for a simpler Web.
Our program is not yet open to the general public.

copyright (c) 2002 Oversee Network. "

In case you should know someone inside this company interested in giving us a chance to test it, we'd be happy to join under you.

Or, in alternative, anyone else know similar programs ?
We'd join always under you for a mutual profit, of course :)

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I currently use the programme at netvisibility.com. You can determine which key words to use for your particular domain and the appropriate search page comes up. For instance one of my names is www.coinprice.com - if you look at that it will give you an idea what I mean.
Is this is the sort of thing you are looking for?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
I currently use the programme at netvisibility.com. You can determine which key words to use for your particular domain and the appropriate search page comes up. For instance one of my names is www.coinprice.com - if you look at that it will give you an idea what I mean.
Is this is the sort of thing you are looking for?

Annoying "install program" windows pop up with that one....uggh

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, perfect program for us SearchPort: I'll try to join immediately, hopefully trying to join under you to change the courtesy, thanks :)

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Searchport has the annoying SCUMWARE/SPYWARE installs which I so detest. Further, check our their text of the affiliate page:

"If you control more than 100,000 US visitors a month that does not contain adult oriented traffic, NetVisibility offers the most profitable affiliate program for your traffic on the web and we look forward to exploring how we can be your partner.

Who, with 100,000 visitors a month or 3,000 uniques per day would be so daft and lazy as to just hand it over on a PPC plan ...

What a waste! :confused:

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We've less than 2,000 per day of unused traffic but I'd like to test that program for a month: curious to see how much I could get with it.

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainEmpire.com
We've less than 2,000 per day of unused traffic but I'd like to test that program for a month: curious to see how much I could get with it.

Well, 2000 per day over x no. of domains is a little different. I assume your traffic per domain is 5-10 uniques per day on average, so combining together in one hub makes sense.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You don't need 100,000 visitors to join Netvisibility - that's just marketing blurb. I have found their service and support very good so far. Good luck.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok Ed30, I'll try tomorrrow (it's late here in Ialy now).
I'll join under you hoping they'll accept us.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fine. I've sent you a pm:)

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domain empire ... ... .lawrence the owner will be contacting you personally to get you started. .He is vERy helpful

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameBox

Who, with 100,000 visitors a month or 3,000 uniques per day would be so daft and lazy as to just hand it over on a PPC plan ..
What a waste! :confused:

agreed but the top domain holders ALL use ppc .they spend there time harvesting names and don't have time to sow them like the little guys with less names.. . .. it's still very profitable.

Lawrence

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Many of you already know me from the TargetWords.com program.

Here is a little information about our new program in beta:

< salespitch >
Domainsponsor.com is a program built specifically for domain holders and offers much higher revenues than almost all of our competitors (much higher than Targetwords.com too) and advanced reporting tools catered towards domain holders.

Our program is designed to give serious domain buyers a better sense of what they should be buying and also allows them to make quick decisions at renewal time on one or several thousand names.
< / salespitch >

Domainempire.com,

I sent you a pm.

Namebox,

At the risk of appearing extremely biased, I'll have to side with strongvis on this one. :) We have some domain holders with a couple thousand names who used to direct their traffic to individual affiliate programs, however, after testing it, they find that it makes much more sense to use ppc. Now they spend all their time mining, buying, and renewing.

neo2002

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good that this came up in dn forum. I have been a beta user for domain sponsor for around a month now. We send them quite a bit of traffic and the results have been very good. Totally agree with strongvis and lawrence - if your portfolio is larger than a few thousand names, your time is mostly spent on buying more names, not trying to find the right place to send each. What is good about domain sponsor for us are:

- search results displayed are optimized to the domain name automatically
- you can track individual domain revenue stats (I think updates hourly)
- checks are sent 4-5 days after the end of each month (as they used to do with Target Words), no delay in payments so far.

Hope this helps.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for your useful infos. we'll answer privately to all people who contacted us during the last day, within few hours.

Sorry, I've been offline for a personal problem yesterday.

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lawrence
Hello All,

Namebox,

At the risk of appearing extremely biased, I'll have to side with strongvis on this one. :) We have some domain holders with a couple thousand names who used to direct their traffic to individual affiliate programs, however, after testing it, they find that it makes much more sense to use ppc. Now they spend all their time mining, buying, and renewing.

I am actually referring to targeted traffic getting 3,000 (or more) uniques per day. In that case, it would be folly to go the PPC route if you can monetize that traffic in any fashion pertinent to the url. Or course, it all depends on the url itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom