Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

List of Brandable, Reg-free One-Word Domains

OneWordDOmains

Reaction score
Hey fellow domainers! I recently built One Word Domains, which is a tool that allows you to browse through a list of all the available and brandable one-word domains out there. I did this as an attempt to scratch my own itch, but turns out a lot of other people had the same itch as well - after launching it two months ago, it got to #2 on Product Hunt and the front page of Hacker News, and has had over 30K users who bought 400+ domains that were listed on the site.

Therefore, I thought I'd share this tool here to hopefully help you guys score some good dictionary domains (and non-dictionary ones, my only criteria is that they have to be brandable). There are over 100,000 available one-word domains there under 23+ TLDs + a domain hacks category!

Please let me know if you have any feedback about the site - if you're interested in a particular TLD that is not listed on the site, or if you have a particular niche in mind that you would like me to look for available one-word domains in. I'd love to know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators