Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

List of overture searches, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recall someone selling a list of the top, say 10k or 100k overture searches a while back. Does anyone know where to get a list like this? I am really only interested in the top 5k-10k.

Domain Days 2024

jtsmith21

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got the top keywords, keyphrases, and domains with history. www.dntoolshed.com

Finishing up development on it tomorrow. Got the domains site finished...was just waiting for the keywords to get history for this month updated so I can generate all of the pages.

Should have the whole thing operational and ready for business by end of the week. Not sure what to charge for access though.

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recall someone selling a list of the top, say 10k or 100k overture searches a while back. Does anyone know where to get a list like this? I am really only interested in the top 5k-10k.

I can pull that list from 48.6 million AOL searches and 97 million keywords collected from Mar 1, 2006 through May 31, 2006 (see Vurr for more background). I'll provide top 5000 keywords and top 5000 search phrases (each with frequencies) in Excel format for $20.

Cheers,
BidNo

P.S. I think it's okay to post this in response to jdk's request. Pls let me know if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom