Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Live auction on November 9th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get your names added before 3:00 central on 11/7. Come on, let's see what you got! :-D

Upvote 0

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UncleWilco totally DOMINATED the auction, sweeping every singe domain that was sold! :-D

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also thanks to tino for the smooth and painless transaction.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Without serious life support in the auction Intensive Care Unit, the DNF alive auction seems all but dead.

One domain sold is beyond sad. For the longest time I was one of it's biggest supporters. Now, after sitting there and seeing name after name go by with NO BIDS, NO BIDs, NO BIDS...... I almost started crying. Especially since I have expressed my willingness to do anything I can to save it and resurrect it.

But apparently it's just not a priority, because it's getting zero support. What a sad, tragic loss, to not just DNForum, but the domain community as a whole.

May it rest in peace. :-(

StrictlyNames

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I totally forgot about the auction. Seems to me that if there was an ongoing auction, people would retain interest. I know that I would check it daily.

Manu

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Couldnt we have a DNF auction every day at a certain time with it being promoted on every forum as an active sticky, also I have no idea if those other then Gold / Platinum / Exclusive can bid - what about bronze / silver ?

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chris: They are scheduled the first Sunday of every month.

Strictly: I almost forgot as well. It would seem a fairly simple thing to email members a reminder. Also, DNF has/had an ongoing Ebayt style auction. It's had limited success.

Manu: Not a bad idea, but to have an auction you need both customers and product. Maintaining both on a daily basis could prove very difficult.

In my humble cat's opinion, what's mostly needed is a couple of people with some authority and the backing of management, to take an active interest and promote and manage the thing back to life. Otherwise, "Hasta La Vista, baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom