Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Live Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are useless now... about 15 names sold last week.... and only a few posted for this week, with the new auction site you guys have up stealing most of the business, I think there are 2 possible solutions

1) Let ANYONE post their domains in the auction, at least for a little while, until the live auction heats up, because many people, including me, love the live auctions, if Gold and Silver members were also allowed to post their names, the auction would soon become popular again.

2) Mix all the starting bid domains together - everyone leaves after the $1 domains are done, I say scramble all the names together, if this happens, I know at least one person, me, will stay at the auctions much longer

Thanks Guys, Mods and Admins!

FASTAUTOS

Upvote 0

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for all your opinions on the subject ;)

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:laugh: Glad to see someone with a sense of humour!

The matter of the live auction is being discussed but no one wants to make a "knee-jerk" reaction - there will be changes but patience might be needed while an attempt is made to do what is best for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom