Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Live domain auction site

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMob

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you think of a live domain auction site? I am seriously thinking of creating one. I just need to collect some funds over the next month. Would this be a good idea? Also would there be any competitors out there?

Domain Days 2024

JoeyMob

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing like that, I mean an acual live domain auction site. For example you can list the domain for sale and many people will be in the chat bidding. I think this will be a rock solid idea I just need some respective comments on my ideas.

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its a good idea but are you going to charge people to list their names if you want to make it work allow domains to be entered for free you will then get bigger quickly and once the word id out you could start charging

kiviniar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Real cool dude........way to go......i guess all domaineers will just love it...ya can charge a commission on each sale

JoeyMob

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I am going let people list there domains for free and if the domain does get to a good price ill take a percentage out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom