Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Lizzy Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

User001

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has now been over five months since Lizzy or anyone else from TrafficZ has interacted here. Is she still employed with TrafficZ? Have they abandoned this forum? Do they interact anywhere else?

Does anyone have opinions on where to get the best domain name parking experience?

NameSniper.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, but those companies dont accept small portfolio owners.
Do you have a large portfolio?

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

whitey59

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It depends more on the quality of the names imo. I didn't have lot of names, but I had some good ones and they gave me a account.

The problem with their opacity - Traffic Z's that is - is that you never know what the deal is. I own a fairly large portfolio and submitted about 20 names to them. I cannot get a reply about the status of the account. If it is the mix of domains, I can provide others. I am not, however, going to put names there that are producing on other parking services.

They need domains as much as we need parking.

From my perspective, it is simply unprofessional to not respond to emails, not participate in industry forums, and treat their service like some sort of God, and I do not do business with people that behave in such a manner.

Fabulous has some pretty clear guidelines and expresses them professionally. Traffic Z is simply unprofessional. And, I would never trust a company that conducted business unprofessionally.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone heard from trafficz? Haven't had a reply in 2 weeks

TZDomains

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TrafficZ is most certainly still around and we appreciate the insight and feedback from the forum community. During our time away from the board, we’ve been working on new products and features to enhance the overall domaining experience. 2010 should be an exciting year! We apologize if our silence sent the wrong message.

As it has been previously noted, TrafficZ looks for quality over quantity when reviewing account applications. There is no minimum number of domains that must be submitted in order to qualify for an account. All applications are reviewed within 48 hours of receipt.

Questions can also be answered outside of this thread at [email protected].

Thanks,
Carron

TrafficZ Client Relations

romeo33

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can try another one of course. there are lots of domain parking companies..
try domainsponsor for example..

but meanwhile i would like to add more, Trafficz.com is among the TOP 3 domain parking accounts.
they really serve great, and give best customer assistance and also they are the politest ones i have ever known..

how is the trafficz.com now ?

Regards
Romeo..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom