Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

LLL .COM 3 letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humble

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering what the average price of a 3 letter pro noucable .com goes for? A friend of mine is interested in selling his, but would like to know a ballpark figure.

Such as Tak.com, Nik.com, Ruc.com

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
25K+ i would say.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering what the average price of a 3 letter pro noucable .com goes for?

Hi

in reality:

it depends on the whether it's an average "seller", a novice, or one of those "mo-fo's" who don't have to sell.....that owns the domain.

speculation starts at what "the average price they've sold domains for", particularly in that category.

if you know what I mean.

imo...

Humble

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

in reality:

it depends on the whether it's an average "seller", a novice, or one of those "mo-fo's" who don't have to sell.....that owns the domain.

speculation starts at what "the average price they've sold domains for", particularly in that category.

if you know what I mean.

imo...

Thanks for the responses. So i'm assuming a seller who doesn't have to sell would ask for something astronomically high? whereas a novice might accept a lower offer?

Are these LLL.com domains projected to rise or fall with the upcoming new TLDs? Of course it's all speculation.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. So i'm assuming a seller who doesn't have to sell would ask for something astronomically high? whereas a novice might accept a lower offer?

exactly!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Somebody who owns an LLL.com is normally not a 'novice'.
Plus, all LLL.com holders have been spammed to death by domainers looking to buy their domains by capitalizing on their possible ignorance. When you receive multiple unsolicited offers you know you own a domain that could be worth some money, even if you are not a domainer and not knowledgeable about the market :) The clueless owners have been altered now as to the possible value of their domains.

That being said, LLL.com are routinely flipped among domainers for amounts lower than what an end user would pay if you can wait long enough. This is the trade-off for liquidity.

Research reported sales, you can compute the "average" yourself. Not that it means so much, every domain is unique and so are the circumstances.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Somebody who owns an LLL.com is normally not a 'novice'.

Kate, gotta offer some contrast on that.

as when I first started domaining, buying a LLL com was the trophy to have, and to this day, it remains so for many on the come-up

looking back now, at that time, I was just getting to the "novice" level.

wasn't thinking about holding them long term, just about getting some quick profits.

currently, the newbs and novices call that "flipping" domains. :)

the distinction between a "flipper and a domain investor".... the latter typically gets a higher roi.

imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom