Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website LLL.com or 1 Word Domains or 97 or Later Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok im goin to go out on a limb here and see who needs money and what your willing to give out.

Im looking domains in the following cat:

LLL.com Well i already know im not goin to get what i REALLY want but hey its worth a shot AND you know Christmas is coming up :)

Looking for reg at Godaddy, enom, namecheap, dynadot only if possible.
$100-$150 (or my complet budget of $300 for a TOP ONE)

1 word generic domain: Looking for REAL WORDS not made up brandable please. Nice OVT would be cool to. Dont care about traffic or PR just as long as its a real word and easy to say and/or spell
$100-$150

1997 or late reg: this could really be any type of domain as long as its a .com budget is less for these types
$50-100

Post or PM and will respond if Im interested. if im not please dont be offended as i been in the same boat many of times! Now im trying the other side of the grass :yes:

Thank You

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ahhhahahahahahaha. Lol, humour forum is elsewhere...

Ill offer you goldmantoy.com 12 years old: $550

Sorry but your 'wants' are unrealisitc.

Yea i know it seems funny but im sure you got good deals before to so if you dont ask then you wont know....

Also when I say LLL.com let me clear it up....it could be also LLN, LNL, NLN as well.....and in my short time in domaining have got lots of 1997 reg domains before for even under $50 to flip for a few low XXX

So again yea post seems funny but hey there is no rule broken for asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom