Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website LLL.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found some extra budget and I'd like to buy a few more. PM your names and prices please!

Looking for a few LLL.org with only A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,L,M,N,P,R,S,T, no other letters!

- Budget per domain $300+
- Only buying the best offers I get. My budget is not unlimited, so I will pick the most attractive offers
- Please don't post your domains but:
- send PM and do mention your asking price. I will either accept or not, but I don't want to negotiate.

/edit :
Now also accepting LLL.org with U and/or V and/or W for a budget of $180+ per domain.

Last edited:

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PMs so far.

Now also accepting LLL.org with any of the letters mentioned and U and/or V and/or W for a budget of $180+ per domain.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some good ones with traffic but you budget is far too low for serious consideration.

For what I am looking for, traffic is not very important. And the budgets are $300+ and $180+ per domain, not $300 and $180. You can always send me a PM if unsure about the requirements.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bought some, but I still have budget to buy a few good ones. Please do ONLY send LLL.org, no LNN/NNL/etc.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bought another one, still buying. Please PM if you have a good offer for me.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found some extra budget and I'd like to buy a few more. PM your names and prices please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom