Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

LLLL.com auction patter

Status
Not open for further replies.

filter

Domain Wanker
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]my sales pitch for auction in another forum ... (and yes, now it's even a spam post to boot! Enjoy ...)

very rare 100% anti-premium -> ZVQJ <- utterly unpronounceable LLLL.com

well folks, here it is in all its anti-premium glory ...

ZVQJ . com

This really is a very special piece. Registered in the wee hours of the morning of November 2nd 2007, this was one of the last 150 to be picked up even in the most frenzied moments of the buyout. (Historical interest! )

That's right. Out of 456976 possible LLLL.com, this was one of the very last 0.033 % to be regged - the absolute bottom of the barrel !

It doesn't get much rarer than that folks. This is truly a one of a kind LLLL.com you are looking at here.

And to be clear, every single letter from Z to V to Q to J in this 100% anti-premium specimen is widely regarded by self-proclaimed LLLL.com experts from Cleveland to Calcutta to be the absolute worst of the worst of the worst non-premium letters to have in any LLLL combination. (I have been told by a doctor of dot com philosophy from Beijing that the V doesn't even work well in a last gasp Chinese pinyin play!)

And just try to pronounce it. I dare you. No, on second thought - don't! You will surely barf out a lung and then choke on your tongue.

With only the most far-fetched acronym potential along the lines of ... I don't know ...

Zeitgeist Vortex Quantum Jumps ...?
Zombified Vitreous Quivering Jello ...?

If you are the lucky buyer of this amazing specimen, be prepared to hold it for a loooooong time.

This is not one for the quick-flip crowd, no sirreee bob!

Bottom line is, this little beauty is best-suited for the sophisticated connoisseur of anti-premium LLLL.com ...
a very "special" person with only the most contrarian sense of value and esthetics.

Could it be you ???

Bidding starts at only $7, with $1 increments
BIN is $25

Auction will end 48 hours after the last bid is placed, or once BIN price is reached.

Payment may be made via PayPal, moneybookers, e-gold, and [email protected]

Flexible financing terms are available to qualified customers.

Please note - this buyout baby is fully registered through 11/2/2008
... at GoDaddy no less.

Should you be so fortunate as to be the winner of this prize speciment, please be assured that your satisfaction with your purchase is unconditionally guaranteed! (Just don't "drop" it - that will certainly void the warranty!)

okay ... ZVQJ dot com. Enough said.

Bid early, and bid often!
[/FONT]

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i bid a negative -$10.00 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom