Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

LLLL Recon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjlever

Boa Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own a couple hundred decent LLLL and have noticed a phenomenon I would like to confirm with the folks here on DNF. About 2-weeks ago (around the time of the sellout) daily traffic started to increase on my LLLL. Now the traffic is up 10 fold with each domain being uniquely visited 2-3 times per day on average. Is this just recon by potential buyers? No click through accompany the visits on the parked pages but they have been persistent over the last 2 weeks with no sign of the pace tapering off. What’s up? Have you seen a similar increase in traffic?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Could not find best place to post and thought this a bit of a newbie question on my part.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe other resellers just looking to see where url resolves.

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe its domainers searching for possible unregs

bro

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have xqjz.com and I am curious to see how xjqz.com is doing , typo of my domain :smilewinkgrin: , sometimes bots , sometimes bargain hunters ..

rjlever

Boa Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Scanning has increased another 30% in just one week... If people are this interested in LLLL just ask to buy... I dont' think we're gonna let'em drop ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom