Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

LLNN.COM Requested

DomainVP

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I would first like to welcome you and thank you for visiting this post.

I am looking to buy some LLNN.com domain names, because I have a few low budget clients that I would like to provide short, but cheap, domain names.

As you know, LLNN's are pretty registration fee in value - you can go pick up 700+ of them from the deleted .COM's from this month, but I am looking for specific LLNN domains where either the letters or the numbers match.

Example; FF40.com, GX88.com, BJ33.com, MM90.com

If you have a LLNN with matching letters and numbers I will consider paying you a little more today.

Example: SS77.com or JJ88.com

Touch base with me today via PM. Send me your list of domains that fit this criteria, and I will get back to you promptly, I get alerts on my iPhone so there is no need to type "PM SENT" in this thread.

Budget is $20USD - $35USD per domain, depending on the name, and prefer a GoDaddy push, but can work with just about any registrar.

Thank you again for stopping by, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Domain summit 2024

whizzkid

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The domain have high metrics

registered till oct 2016

Godaddy push
Paypal payment

1. uy43.com

Domain Age (WB): 10 yrs

Indexed By Google: Yes

Moz Rank: 2.15/10

Moz Rank (www): 2.52/10

Domain Authority: 15.58/100

Page Authority: 25.39/100

Moz Trust: 2.66/10

Moz Trust (www): 3/10

Comb MR: 4.49/10

Comb MR (www): 3.84/10

Citation Flow: 28/100

Trust Flow: 21/100

1john2004

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As you know, LLNN's are pretty registration fee in value - you can go pick up 700+ of them from the deleted .COM's from this month, but I am looking for specific LLNN domains where either the letters or the numbers match.

!
Please advice how I can get such domains for a registration fee. I am very interested in any advice, tips.... I am not looking for specific LLNN just any llnn.com
All such domains I can find cost $50+
Thank you in advance!

DomainVP

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please advice how I can get such domains for a registration fee. I am very interested in any advice, tips.... I am not looking for specific LLNN just any llnn.com
Thank you in advance!

I posted this a month ago, the prices have gone up significantly since then. You are right, any good LLNN is now being sold at premium price.

onyekachi

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you in advance!
i have some

I posted this a month ago, the prices have gone up significantly since then. You are right, any good LLNN is now being sold at premium price.
You still looking for specific combination? i have some but not specific

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators