Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

LNY.net and KRY.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberpacific

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased lny.net and kry.net few days ago from stylesp and afextz , has already paid via paypal and make transfer request into my registrar. When I saw the whois details that both domains goes to other person at GD registrar.

What should I do ? :'(

Please disregret this message, as I'd contacted the seller and the seller promised to deliver both domains to my registrar.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Afextz? If thats who I think it is, then I wouldn't deal with him. To my knowledge, Afextz, who goes by the handle "fex", is a notorious AIM "wannabe" hacker. He steals peoples AIM screen names, credit cards, money, and other personal information. I'm not sure who stylesp is.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this, but those 2 guys were the same scammer, and both accounts were banned after several frauds.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yikes :|

cyberpacific

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
News Updated:

Followed my friend suggestion to make "Paypal complaint" for both transaction and email the owner listed at whois (the owner listed is afextz) and he responded my email. He asked me to cancelled the paypal complaint after he'd pushed both domains into my registrar account.

Now LNY.net and KRY.net has been pushed & secured at my registrar account :)

Paypal.com is great to do the transaction, as they have the buyer protection. I love it . ^_^

Thank you all for your care :)

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that all worked out. Good luck.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out, but don't thank paypal. They don't protect you for "intangible goods", meaning things like websites or domains.

If the seller had refuser to complete the transaction, paypal wouldn't be able to do anything to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom