Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Lockdown in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty wild news this evening Acro/Domain Gang! I can't even image what that would be like ... and no offense katherine, my very first thought after reading this post was 'thank got I'm an American'. I was born in the USA and have lived here all my life, so it isall that I know... but I'm pretty confident that something like this isn't going to happen in the land of the free, politics aside. While you may describe democracy in the past tense as it relates to the US, we do in fact have a democracy here and I wouldn't trade it with anybody for anything. Again, not meaning to kick a sleeping dog or to offend anybody here, as I respect every single flag and country represented here in your personal side banners, but as someone who wakes up every morning as fortunate as I am, I felt compelled to type in, albeit after a Saturday night on the town, if you know what I mean. Hope everybody has a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom