Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tippy this guy was the same one offering people 15 for doing professional appraisals for his 'boss' and said that he would give doberry $50 for finding him a name for this appraisal service then suprise suprise the money never came... then when doberry and namepopper exposed one of his aliases he spouted a string of lies and even threatened to get his friend to dos attack dnforum...

this guy is a loser and because of him everyone on the forum should be wary of anyone they do not know which is a sad situation and one that should not have to be called for in a forum as friendly and helpful as this one.

Ciq

Domain Summit 2024

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
youd think for someone who lied all the time,they'd get good at it;);)

Ciqala's right though - its hard to stop tell sometimes who is telling the truth but i think that if we do know of a member who is acting up something needs to be done as members like this can create a nasty or even a paranoid atmosphere:)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tippy -

I got scammed the same way by "addictive"...only it was as "D4_Media" and "dotmatrix" and "DaPrez"...

The excuses are carbon copies of the ones in my PM...excuse after excuse, swearing he sent it...week after week!

All I wanted him to do was to admit he didn't send it...I didn't even want the $$$, I was happy to help him for free, but apparently he enjoys the game of scamming people.

Sorry you got scammed too. He seems to be the only DNForum loser...if you can remember all his user names.

heres a list:

D4_Media
DotMatrix
DaPrez
Addictive
DJTestDrive

More to come I'm sure... This guys an a**hole, no question.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what a joke! hey maybe I can trade my integrity for $40 too!

In all seriousness I really do need a logo and was going to ask a friend to make it for me but I will gladly pre pay Tippy for my relatively easy logo. All because I read this thread.

Mike, check your PM.

BTW Mike. Nice guys do win in the end. Remember what comes around goes around

John

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
togoodhlth if tippy isnt interested in doing it i might be able to help you out...

drop me a pm with the details

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a side question, but a relevant one: why isn't this scamster and all his various aliases banned from DNForum.com? As far as I can tell, he still retains the right to post...

If his account was locked and he was given the custom title "Scammer - will rip you off... BEWARE!" or something similar, then at least all his cheating posts would be left for others to see and learn from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom