Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

lol Moniker and Snapnames just went down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol Moniker and Snapnames just went down...... really guys?... really... right in the middle of my domain name submissions... now all my data lost.. and I have to wait for you to comeback online and do it all over again....

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

wow... that was a quick fix... thanks!

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moniker is still up for me...Canada, Toronto area....

*I see you have it now...good :)

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
again... your down... ... Arg!!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker also down for me.

I have ongoing lost work issues with Godaddy since during domain submissions, deciding on renewals, premium listing prices, etc it's time consuming and tedious and nothing more annoying than their contant time-outs. Even if saying stay online it still often ends up losing all my work and makes me start over since the system sometimes reverts to a differennt page vs the one I was working on. IMO, there's no real need for the inactivity time-outs on a home computer! Super annoying issue.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmm still not down here...strange I would love to join in this since Im not a Moniker fan...lol but I have to be honest. :)

and I'm trying to cut the new owners some slack even thought they bought a company that owes me money $$$$ grrrr :)

Moniker is up here.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
snapnames is down for me..was unable to backorder anything because of it...not impressed at all.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is so lame...it is up and down.. all around running dog slow.. submit my names before the deadline.... jokes on me for waiting until the last moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom