Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Longest Submission Time to Approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Curious as to what is the longest period of time anyone here has submitted a domain to a major search engine for approval to the time it was included in their data base?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most search engines actually have their own robots or spiders crawling on a regular basis; so in theory, your website will be indexed sooner or later, even without submitting. My experience is that it usually takes days to be included in their database, but the challenge remains pushing it all the way up with your preferred search strings.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mark said:
Curious as to what is the longest period of time anyone here has submitted a domain to a major search engine for approval to the time it was included in their data base?

I submitted some sites as far back as 1999/2000 (and other times too) and they are not listed in Google 4/5 yrs later (but still manage to get some traffic and type-ins). It does not really worry me that much.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was asking because in the last month I have received a few emails from major search engines indicating that some domains that i registered more than 4 years ago have "now" been approved to be included in their data base. not complaining obviously, just wondering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom