Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Loogle .com on Snapnames

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
These are intended only for the people in the auction so we would appreciate if they are not posted on chat boards. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Why did You post it here????

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If a new owner does not infringe on google's trademark then I don't think they will get it , loogle is not google.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The immediate and apparent lesson is:

Don't send email to Namestrands that you don't want posted here.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jberryhill said:
The immediate and apparent lesson is:
Don't send email to Namestrands that you don't want posted here.

The sender of the email could not be verified straight away. I thought he was a scammer attempting to monopolise on this domain.

Regardless of the fact that it did come from a now verified source, it is worth noting that anyone bidding on this domain should beware.. and reconsider buying any domains that even look similar to google..

There was no malice intent in the post. Perhaps in your world everyone has an agenda, sorry to dissapoint you...jberryhill.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
The sender of the email could not be verified straight away. I thought he was a scammer attempting to monopolise on this domain.

Regardless of the fact that it did come from a now verified source, it is worth noting that anyone bidding on this domain should beware.. and reconsider buying any domains that even look similar to google..

There was no malice intent in the post. Perhaps in your world everyone has an agenda, sorry to dissapoint you...jberryhill.

Some time ago we already talked here in this forum about this emails and they where all from Nelson- and he dosen`t want them published in public forums anymore.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
Some time ago we already talked here in this forum about this emails and they where all from Nelson- and he dosen`t want them published in public forums anymore.

No worries I have removed the email... :)

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Where did I imply a malicious intent or an agenda?

Obviously if someone posts email that says, "do not post this", then it's not a good idea to send that person email if you don't want it posted. That's all I said. I have no idea whether the intent was malicious.

I wouldn't stand in front of a rolling boulder either, but it isn't because the boulder has malicious intent.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that was a terrible analogy.... lol... drink some more coffee and come up with a better one.. hey I thought it was a scam... I admitted I was wrong and it is now resolved.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that was a terrible analogy...

You'd be surprised. I thought of a bunch of worse ones before I wrote that.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Everybody take a deep breath and make up. Group hug! :-D

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol...seems this person is quick to call someone a scammer and an abuser......I hope you chill in the future.....

you can tell by the ebay thread that this person wrote also without proof of anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom