Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Look What I Got Today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has come to our attention that you have been violating our Federal, State and Common Law Trademark Rights. Indeed your use of “Lesbian FriendFinder” we believe infringes our trademarks and violates the Federal Lanham Act and State law as discussed further below. Please immediately Cease and Desist further use of LesbianFriendFinder and the related domain name for dating services and advertisements and kindly confirm it in writing to us. Please contact the undersigned within three days of the date of this letter to work out an amicable resolution to this trademark issue so as to avoid litigation.

We own the registered trademark “FRIENDFINDER” on the Principal Register of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Registration No. 1785477. This registration was issued on August 3, 1993, and our use of the mark has since become incontestable under Federal law. In addition, we also own U.S. Application Serial No. 78300295, for the trademark FRIENDFINDER, and U.S. Application Serial no. 78300295, for the trademark ADULTFRIENDFINDER. In addition to these federal filings, we have established significant state and common law rights to these trademarks. Throughout these periods, we have regularly expended significant time, money, and effort to establish public recognition of these marks, and to identify them as the source of high quality online dating, personals services and advertising.

We have used the above trademarks in advertising and promoting the sale of services and goods throughout the United States and the World. As a result of these efforts, we have established substantial consumer recognition of the FRIENDFINDER, FRIEND FINDER, and ADULTFRIENDFINDER trademarks, in addition to substantial good will, and these marks have become one of our most valuable assets.

Recently, it has come to our intention that you were using the FriendFinder marks above (or marks confusingly similar to the FriendFinder marks above) in relation to advertising your services and/or your site to unlawfully gather information and divert customers for your own gain.

During the applicable time period that you have been and continue to use infringing marks as described, we have incurred and continue to incur injury and damages.

Please Cease and Desist your infringement of our trademark rights. If not, we will aggressively pursue our legal remedies in Court.

We hope we can resolve this matter amicably, and look forward to receiving your assurances promptly.

Please feel free to contact me directly at 650-847-3179 or my email address is [email protected].

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Business Development Manager

Naturally my reply was:

FxxK YOU SCUMBAGS!!

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After seeing the title, I thought the post would be "A RASH"!

Will you ask [email protected] if I can bill him for all my time wasted by his pop-up ads that link so I have to reboot my computer? Thanks!

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JuniperPark said:
Will you ask [email protected] if I can bill him for all my time wasted by his pop-up ads that link so I have to reboot my computer? Thanks!

He's a she (Charlyn Barredo)! And they really do suck!

Their site is crap, their claims ("Over 8 Million Active Members") are bogus, and they give guys like me--who LOVE doin' the nasty every once in awhile!--pure agita. (Tried them once. Nearest girl was forty miles away. Ends up she didn't even EXIST!) Screw 'em (pun intended!) :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom