Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking for a business partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

PalSys

Zendevi.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a site owner to partner with in order to further both of our ends. I have spent a great deal of time and money compiling a network of money making sites, and I think I've come as far as I can go alone.

About Me: My name is Chris Redman, and I own and run a company called Paladin Systems. I've gone through phases, but the focus for my company right now is maximizing PPC revenue through our various sites. We also offer unique advertising opportunities, hosting services, design services, etc. The main company site is located at PalSys.ca; there is more info there.

The PalSys Network: The network is made up of many different kinds of sites, with some of the bigger money makers being in the video game genre. The visitors to these gaming sites range in age from 10-25, and they make up a large part of the 30,000 or so uniques the network receives per day.

The network is well branded, with all sites displaying the network bar at the top of the screen, allowing visitors to seamlessly explore all of our sites.

What I'm Looking For: The ideal person would be a site owner who lives in North America and whose sites would appeal to the traffic the PalSys Network draws, and vice versa. My ability to push traffic between sites is very good, so someone who had sites that would appeal to our current traffic would benefit immediately. Your sites should be busy and established, well hosted, and well put together. Video gaming sites, MySpace sites, etc, would do well. Access to resources outside of my reach (YPN for example) wouldn't hurt either.

Ideally this person would be willing to integrate their online properties entirely with the PalSys Network, effectively becoming a partner in the network and company. The owner would obviously retain their rights and be able to drop out at any given time, but close integration would be most effective.

This proposition would be ideal for someone who runs a jumble of sites with no clear glue holding them together. This is an opportunity to brand yourself and your sites, and increase traffic and revenue a great deal.

I do this for a living. That said, I am looking only for individuals who are serious about a long term relationship. I am not interested in partnering with someone who has one or two sites, who has no experience with PPC, or who has already built a strong brand for themselves. Someone who relies on this type of income would be ideal in that they would obviously be taking the undertaking seriously. I plan to work in this strain for many years to come; I'd like to take on a partner with the same goal.

A Few Requirements: The individual must be English speaking, preferably American or Canadian, over 18 years of age, and have sites that total at least 20,000 unique visitors per day. The person must be willing to integrate with PalSys, taking on the brand itself and being a representitive of the company and network.

The Details: Obviously there are a million small details to be ironed out with a partnership such as this, so this is really just a call to people who meet those requirements. I'd like to chat, get to know you a little bit, and then we can get to plotting and planning :)

The bottom line here is that there is more money to be made, and this is an opportunity to maximize revenue from existing sites. Creating an even larger network of sites that appeal to the same demographic is an opportunity to potentially double traffic, clicks, and revenue.

My Contact Info:

Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read through the post, and I look forward to hearing from interested parties!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom