Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Looking for a few .ca specifically in the cabinetry/kitchen niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need some .ca with the keywords, Cupboard/s, Kitchen/s, Cabinet/s.

Other forms of these type of names are welcomed, traffic is not important but if there are traffic stats or even search stats that can factor a higher value. .com is also wanted.

For two word names There are many available to register at the moment, I'm looking for premiums in this field. So don't expect me to jump on something regged today unless its just a gem others missed.

Cabinetry is my profession and I have checked for premiums to be regged over the last few years in .com and more recently in .ca. overture score for a word can help, but overture with .ca can rock. If your a .ca enthusiast you will know that overture without the .ca means little for the most part.

I reply to all messages, no later than 24hrs at a time. A price attached will be much appreciated as i dont have time to haggle back and forth. If your not big on selling, maybe i have a domain you need and can consider a trade. I don't sell so I often ask for a trade when offered on my domains.

Kevin.

YODD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom