Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Looking for a great domain with the word "traffic" in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One with actual traffic would be even better, but I am most interested in a solid, brandable domain for reselling traffic.

Budget: sky is the limit for the right name.

DomainSearch

Level 4
Reaction score
free to hand register...

ITRAFFICKING.COM
TRAFFICPEDDLER.COM
MONETIZINGTRAFFIC.COM
ONLINETRAFFICKING.COM

sitehq

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so heres a couple

trafficandmore.com 900

convertingtraffic.com 1250

TrafficEtc.com 800

Traffic20.com (like 2.0) 750

BuySellTraffic.com 1250

thanks for looking

ph

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have acquired a suitable domain for this project. Thank you everyone for your submissions.

And thank you Alexander (domaingeneration) for a first class transaction. You are a professional and a gentleman.

semanpans

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why do I have this feeling I was just witness to a commercial?

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So courtesy is taboo these days?

I would be offended if I didn't understand human nature well enough to know that some people just need to hear themselves talk, no matter how stupid whatever it is being said may be.

I have not been active here for a few years, but I am starting to dabble again. I was even a moderator for a while. I am sure there are many here who remember me, and would vouch that I have never shilled anything for anyone on this site.

Go ahead review any of my 2149 posts over the last decade, then come back and challenge my credibility.

And next time you are about to say something stupid, think twice and remember that in most cases, silence is golden.

semanpans

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting reply, thanks for verifying exactly what I thought. Pure self promotion.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And just what do you think it is I am promoting?

Oh yeah, "self" whatever that means.

Honestly, don't you have anything better to do than make something out of nothing?

Interesting reply, thanks for verifying exactly what I thought. Pure self promotion.

monkeyboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So courtesy is taboo these days?

I would be offended if I didn't understand human nature well enough to know that some people just need to hear themselves talk, no matter how stupid whatever it is being said may be.

I have not been active here for a few years, but I am starting to dabble again. I was even a moderator for a while. I am sure there are many here who remember me, and would vouch that I have never shilled anything for anyone on this site.

Go ahead review any of my 2149 posts over the last decade, then come back and challenge my credibility.

And next time you are about to say something stupid, think twice and remember that in most cases, silence is golden.

If you have previously given the same response to any of your previous deals, then people should accept that this is the way in which you work.

If this level of courtesy is a sudden change, then people will become suspicious that this whole thread was a set-up to promote your "mate", yourself or both of you, human nature!

Only my own opinion.

Cheers.

Monkeyboy.

Last edited:

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monkeyboy,

I appreciate where you are coming from. Thank you for at least having the courtesy to enunciate a reasonable opinion.

Not that I feel obligated... but for the record, I never met Alexander before this week, when I purchased a domain from him. I am not connected to him in any way whatsoever, besides this single transaction. There is not the expectation that there will ever be another transaction between us. He has not given me anything for the "plug" I offered in gratitude for the smooth transaction.

The reason I complimented him is that I have engaged in hundreds of business transactions - including domains - over the years, and enough of those transactions were with people who I felt were not responsive or honorable. So, when I do work with someone who is responsive and honorable, I like to encourage it and publicly acknowledge it.

It saddens me that a simple gesture like that would bring out the cynics. Has this place gotten that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom