Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Looking for a hosting reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am currently looking at changing my hosting provider. I use fatnetwork.net and get unlimited space and unmetered bandwidth, however I have been having a few issues with my sites.

What I need is a similar reseller account with WHM and Cpanel, Fantastico, etc. Please tell me who you use so I can make an informed discission. Thank you.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ktmweb said:
I am currently looking at changing my hosting provider. I use fatnetwork.net and get unlimited space and unmetered bandwidth, however I have been having a few issues with my sites.
Not to be rude, but the first thing you need to do is to NOT look for "unlimited space and unmetered bandwidth".

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are we allowed to advertise here? maybe in the Wanted Ads forum ^^

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
Are we allowed to advertise here? maybe in the Wanted Ads forum ^^

Don't look like advertisement to me. if anything, maybe it could be in the wrong forum, but I wouldn't call it an advertisement.

I use fatnetwork.net and get unlimited space and unmetered bandwidth, however I have been having a few issues with my sites.

romow

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ktmweb said:

What I need is a similar reseller account with WHM and Cpanel, Fantastico, etc. Please tell me who you use so I can make an informed discission. Thank you.

i recommend resellerzoom.
although my reseller plan does not offer unlimited space/bandwidth,
i'm very happy with their price and customer service.
their technical team never fail my expectation.

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My post is not to advertise Fatnetwork.net... if that is what your refering to. I would not recommend them to anyone that has to have reliable uptime and minimal problems, but if all you care about is space and bandwidth, thats another story.

If you can't post / advertise a site here then please pm me. Space / bandwidth is not much of a concern as I only have about a gig of files and use 5gb or less in BW / month. My biggest concern is uptime, support, and how up to date the software, ie: PHP, MYsql, Fantastico (including scripts under it) etc are, and of course customer support. Security would be another as I have had a few sites hacked by what I would suspect to be another user on the same server, but that could be a false statement.

Anyway, All I am looking for is a little guidance :-D

Thanks again..

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kishin said:
I suggest http://www.varhosting.net/
Been with them for almost 2 months,Pretty good provider and fast support.

Something about a hosting company using Mambo for the website that turns me off. If they were a real company, don't you think they would come up with a origional website design... Just something I'm picky about.... Probably a reseller posing as a legitamate hosting company.

Thanks for the suggestion however.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a (custom) reseller plan at Z3.com. Been with them for over a year. Top notch!

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ktmweb said:
Something about a hosting company using Mambo for the website that turns me off. If they were a real company, don't you think they would come up with a origional website design... Just something I'm picky about.... Probably a reseller posing as a legitamate hosting company.

Thanks for the suggestion however.

Well they are a reseller of the planet and I do believe they have a couple servers there and I dont see whats wrong with them using MAMBO. Mambo is a really good CMS and I guess it just sutied there needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom