Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyhead

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Note: I wasnt sure if this was in the appropiate section, if not I applogise and would be grateful if it could be moved into the right section

Hi all,
I'm getting a bit of spare time on my hands here at the moment and I've come up with a little thought. I've always dreamed of being part of a site thats fairly successful and worth the trouble of all the time gone into it. I dream to reach the day when I run and maintain a site that mainly consists of:

• Successful
  • Recognizable
  • Profit Generating

Obviously a web site will not just meet those requirements over night and I really do understand that you have to put the work into it to achieve out of it.
What I'm looking for is a partner, who has had the experience, knows a few tricks of the trade and has had or runs site that are what I hope to achieve. I've attempted to make a forum successful but that sort flopped, possibly because I rushed into setting up a site without the experience of knowing what really to do and how I should go about doing it. The partner should ideally be willing to look upon me as an apprentice, and advise me and what not. What I'm not asking for is to be spoon fed how to do things. I have the time at the moment but not much capital to start something.
So if you are willing to start something up together and take me on as your "apprentice" then please get in touch.

Best Regards ,
Matt Seymour

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Matt, what is your specialty ? programming, typos, traffic names, generic names, ect...

monkeyhead

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suppose programming is what I'm better at compared to the other things you listed. Not that well advanced into it though, I've been doing Php and mysql on and off for the last 2 years.
Matt

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Matt and I run a site together (over a year now) and he is very dedicated and hard working plus his one of the very few people i can trust 100% without having to worry about anything. Good luck matt hope you find something cool to work on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom