Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to find a partner for one of my projects. It would be a paid parking service. I have a very good name, and the software to run the back end. It does not make the gateway pages. I would also like to list the names on a seperate site. I have a good name there, but not quite as strong. Have not found the software I want to run on that one. I need one programmer or designer that can follow through. I would want them to do much of the promotion. I really prefer a US based partner as I know we would need to log some time on the phone. My area of NC would be too much to ask.

This of course is not my only project, but it could be one of the best with the right partner.

Could go into much more detail, but doubt a strong need. If you have a strong interest in the project, knowledge, ability, and time please PM me.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
U.S. based programmer, might be interested. Send info to [email protected] and tell him Gregg sent you. I have used him for many projects and he is one of the best programmers I have ever met. Been using him for almost 2 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom