Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Domain Looking for a Professional SEO Firm that has guranteed results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says, I am looking for a Professional SEO Company/Firm that can guarantee there work. I have one website that I would like fully optimized and at the top of the search results, if everything goes well, I have 4 more sites after this one.

Please do not pm me or email me if you are some rinky dink company that is just going to offer me worthless directory submissions.

Sorry if that came off rude, its just a obvious prediction.

Thank you,
-Mike C.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike!

What kind of guarantees are you looking for? If it's Number 1 spot on Google etc. Then I don't think there will be too many takers including me. However, increase in traffic by certain % within a certain amount of time, and or ranks improving from X to X minus 30 within a few months etc. are all terms me and most SEO guys over here can and will agree to.

Also, do you wish to throw some light on the keywords that you wish to optimize your site for?

Thanks Mike,

Aditya

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After doing a bit of research, I find guarantee's are not possible by legit companies, performing legit tasks.

Right now, I am not interested in sharing the keywords I will be using til I find a company/person(s) trust worthy enough to perform this service for me.

Realistically, I am looking for a service that can atleast provide first page rank for my website(s).

Just as a "clue" to the "popularity" of my keywords is that, there is competition for them, but not very big.

-Mike C.

hemanthjava

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says, I am looking for a Professional SEO Company/Firm that can guarantee there work. I have one website that I would like fully optimized and at the top of the search results, if everything goes well, I have 4 more sites after this one.

Please do not pm me or email me if you are some rinky dink company that is just going to offer me worthless directory submissions.

Sorry if that came off rude, its just a obvious prediction.

Thank you,
-Mike C.

Just posted about my services. Please take a look

http://www.dnforum.com/f60/search-e...offered-seofreelancing-com-thread-316272.html

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds good,

How can we take it from here?

I can't give you a quote or a turn around based on the information that I have.

However, I can assure you that the task at hand can be completed and the results achieved.

Will share our SEO techniques with you, so that you know what we intend to do with your site/s.

What is the next step, should I email or, is there another way I can reach you?

Please advise,
Aditya

After doing a bit of research, I find guarantee's are not possible by legit companies, performing legit tasks.

Right now, I am not interested in sharing the keywords I will be using til I find a company/person(s) trust worthy enough to perform this service for me.

Realistically, I am looking for a service that can atleast provide first page rank for my website(s).

Just as a "clue" to the "popularity" of my keywords is that, there is competition for them, but not very big.

-Mike C.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
adityas - please email me via forum with references, approx pricing and keywords you have accomplished for first page results, if not all of them, just a few to give me an idea.

Thank you,
-Mike C.

hemanthjava, please do the same.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
zurcsdomains, will send you a PM, but I am short of time right now, as I have a 'revived' prior commitment to take care of.

Anyhow, I'm going to send you a PM, with the required details.

I'll also include some pointers, so in case the time factor don't work for well for us, you can atleast get a headstart and do some of the basic tasks on your own.

regards

hemanthjava

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
adityas - please email me via forum with references, approx pricing and keywords you have accomplished for first page results, if not all of them, just a few to give me an idea.

Thank you,
-Mike C.

hemanthjava, please do the same.

Yeah the pricing as I said is $200 per month mate.

I don't limit on the number of keywords for an SEO Work I take. I continuously refine my keyword research and concentrate on as many keywords as possible for SEO along with your preferred keywords if any.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike, give me a shout if nothing works. You can call me to discuss and we can go from there. I don't need money up-front, but I do need some sort of a confirmation that you are signed up with me if at all I am able to sell my pitch to you....

dragonzpit

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shoot me a mssg i can definitely help both with Adult and Mainstream and yes getting the 1st rank is not guaranteed as that comes with time but 1st page position will be guaranteed , u need to list the ' keywords ' your budget and we can go from there.

My Keywords achievement

Download Movies
Free Movies
Desi
Buy Traffic

These are some of the big ones that i've achieved and i also deal in Adult and have achieved big ones on it as well, please hit me up if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom