Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Domain Looking for a programmer who can do custom programming and wordpress work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a intelligent, dedicated programmer who can understand English (no offense, but I really don't think i can translate this well in any other language) and who is experience in Custom programming and wordpress work.

I am mainly looking for someone I can work with either via AIM or skype to make sure it is done to my expectations.

The custom programming I will need done is basically something like a calculator and may seem complicated to explain/understand but can be quite basic to a experienced programmer.

There could be a long term relationship involved with this project as I am already planning future upgrades / edits and expansion.

If you feel confident that you can complete such a task, please pm me for further information on the project and we can work out a price, along with time frame and payment details.

Thank you,
-Mike C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom