Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking for a quality content writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs101

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for an excellent content writer who can write nice articles for my minisites.

Unique content, SEO-optimized articles, focusing on the high paying keywords of each premium domain name.

If you can work fast and provide quality content between $0.01 and $0.015 / word, PM me. I have plenty of work for you.

Fed.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking for an excellent content writer who can write nice articles for my minisites.

Unique content, SEO-optimized articles, focusing on the high paying keywords of each premium domain name.

If you can work fast and provide quality content between $0.01 and $0.015 / word, PM me. I have plenty of work for you.

Fed.
If you expect that kind of work you're going to need to pay more than a penny/word.

Lordy, I would have to agree. It sounds like you want someone to spend a great deal of time conducting research but don't want to pay for it.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well it's a good thing after he want results fast and then doesn't give you topics and then your's finally ready to turn them in because he was in a big hurry he emails you that they are no longer required.

Also very good that he does not then email you can you write two more in a bug hurry?
then when you say yes he ignores every other communications.

good thing he doesn't do THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom