Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for a small hotel search portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a hotel search website already affiliated to booking.com (the booking.com aff account will be part of the package I'll buy).

I don't care too much about the content/graphic of the website, the important is I'll gain ownership over the related booking.com affiliate account too.

Budget: $xxx (depending by the quality of the website but I'm seriously ready to evaluate any proposal).

Reply is guaranteed in either ways within 24/48h just PM or email to: domainsales@domainempire.com

Domain summit 2024

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you happen to just want a good name i have HotelCupid.com......good luck

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, my real interest is to get an active Booking.com affiliate acct. with no interest in a special domain but just in a small hotel rwebsite that I'll redesign/improve with the help of a developer but thanks anyway for your proposal.

Reaction score
Do booking .com allow you to transfer affiliate? I have mine running from years ago and they are quite hot on keeping info current. They were even going to revoke my xml access because it had been dormant for a while.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know for sure if an ownership account is possible but considering anything can be sold at this world, we might always try to explain I acquired the previous website and all related services ...
I'll be happy to investigate further once I'll find someone interested in selling his own website+aff. acct

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now you need a developed travel website to verify with them in order to activate a new affiliate account :)
I'm just thinking to start this new venture, I already have a couple of nice travel related names but I'd like to find a small website and an active account to start improving/redesigning it instead of having to do the whole job from the beginning by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators