Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking for admin to build & run eCommerce community

Status
Not open for further replies.

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to really build and run a brand new forum focused on everything eCommerce. I will let the right person run everything on their own. If you have been interested in creating your own community and have a real interest in eCommerce then post or PM me to discuss.

I really don't have any type of compensation but the fact that you'll have the chance to really build a community on your own and add experience to your portfolio if interested.

Since the site is based on eCommerce, I am open to any ideas that concern it. The site was previously ran as a blog or news publishing portal, so that idea is still a very viable option to the right person as well. So if you're a writer and have a real interest in eCommerce then post or PM me too.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ok I have a couple of questions. If it's a brand new forum, and there is no compensation involved what is the benefit? I mean, it either has to be an established forum - so that the person involved can add this to their resume or whatnot - or there has to be some kind of compensation for one's dedication of time and effort to a project.

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well like I said in the original post
I really don't have any type of compensation but the fact that you'll have the chance to really build a community on your own and add experience to your portfolio if interested.
I'll have it hosted and pay for the domain renewal, etc. What I can offer is a split on any and all revenue that is made from the site. I believe in rewarding those who put in lots of energy and effort, so I will do what I can. But honestly right now I'm not able to do anything financial. I'm open to suggestions if you are interested and I never turn down any reasonable request. If I am unable to do it at the moment, I'll work on being able to make it happen. Thanks for the question and I hope I've answered it. Right now it's more for the sheer experience of building a community from scratch.

RADiSTAR said:
Ok I have a couple of questions. If it's a brand new forum, and there is no compensation involved what is the benefit? I mean, it either has to be an established forum - so that the person involved can add this to their resume or whatnot - or there has to be some kind of compensation for one's dedication of time and effort to a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom