Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Looking for afiliate programs offering Web Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehdonhon

Open-source developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any afiliate programs (other than Amazon) that offer web services? I'd like to build a referral site that produces a combined listing of products (clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, etc..) from multiple vendors based on the user's search term. However, all I have right now is Amazon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for new age items, you can use azuregreen.com..they also dropship.

ehdonhon said:
Does anybody know of any afiliate programs (other than Amazon) that offer web services? I'd like to build a referral site that produces a combined listing of products (clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, etc..) from multiple vendors based on the user's search term. However, all I have right now is Amazon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

ehdonhon

Open-source developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm basically looking for sites where I can write code to search their product listings and choose which of their products I want to advertise based on whatever keywords the customer chooses. When the customer picks something they want, I send the customer to the afiliate site so they can buy it.

alien

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Allposters.com offers web services but too limited. It will be easier to find affiliate programs that offer datafeed.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dr. Domainer said:
There is a large volume of affiliate links at the top of this site. It's labeled affiliate directory. I hope that helps.

Good luck with your site!
which website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom