Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

looking for best domain name reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just looking for most popular dn reseller plan checking prices and can not understant why enom is so popular when there is a lot domain registrar with better reseller plans.

The directi for example have

$ 6.75 domain price from US $675. In order to have the
$ 6.95 from enom u must pay $6,950

10!!!!!!! times more and still have worse price.

the onlinenic got $6.69 from $669

and this lit can be continued

Question: what so good about enom ???

PS. want to consolidate all domains in 1-2 accouts for easy management, need to concider somthing quickly.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no activity at all...

is this mean enom has no advantiges from others ?

then thank you

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
enom is my preferred registrar.

most domainers have an enom account and their push functions as well as customer service is great, imo.

you can also buy a $6.95 enom account on occasions from other resellers, for less than what enom charges for an ETP account.

also a lot of other registrars may charge less, but often don't offer the free services that enom does. such as domain forwarding/email forwarding/ free web pages/ dns management/etc

madcamel

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The one thing I don't like about enom is that they will not send you an email whenever a domain of yours is changed (nameservers, contact info). BIG security problem IMO.

drmaximus

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
madcamel said:
The one thing I don't like about enom is that they will not send you an email whenever a domain of yours is changed (nameservers, contact info). BIG security problem IMO.

That is true, despite the fact that they now send out DOMAIN PUSH confirmations via email. A hijacker could perhaps enter your account, change the contact email, then push away the domain. In this case, I reckon that the push confirmation email will be sent to the hijacker's email and not to the real owner's. In this respect, GoDaddy is superior as they are very zealous about sending out notices for every change.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I have a reseller account with DirectI. While the rates are great they are not so reliable. The interface is sometimes down or not responding. It has also happened that orders get stuck for 2 days in a queue.
Of course everyone wants to get the best price but competitive pricing is not everything. Reliability is one point in mind too.
You can good pricing with Moniker anyway. Just ask.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i guess then there team have good supported interest in here

will take directi then see..

thanks for you time

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another disadvantage of Enom is if you're too lazy to send them a check (which I usually am), they charge you an extra fee on top to fund your account with credit card or Paypal.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:)

[off]just remember:
i can not bid more then ... $40 i think at drop club because they can not verify my CC for a 10 weeks now. so i stop use them to catch names because anyway can not win anything which worth. [/off]

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
that is a hefty upfront fee to buy domain names, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom