Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Looking for best domain(s) available for <$500

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I have now replied to everyone who sent me domains, and I will make my final buying decisions after I hear back from the people I asked for final prices.

NO MORE OFFERS PLEASE!

Last edited:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UPDATE

Thanks to everyone who has sent domain lists to me.

So far, I've received about 100 domains. There are only 3 or 4 that I would consider paying $xxx for, and even those are borderline at best. (I haven't contacted those members yet ... still waiting to see what else rolls in.)

As a point of reference, look at my $99 .com sale - any domain I consider buying for $xxx must be significantly stronger than anything in that sale. If you've got something clearly better that you will sell for less than $500, please PM it to me (see my first post for guidelines).

Cheers,
Dave

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have gotten a few more candidates, but still nothing jumping out at me.

I plan to make my decisions tomorrow morning, so if you have something good to offer, PM it to me now (after reading my first post in this thread). Thanks.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I have now replied to everyone who sent me domains, and I will make my final buying decisions after I hear back from the people I asked for final prices.

NO MORE OFFERS PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom