Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Looking for Bulk Deals and Closeout Sellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are currently looking for bulk purchases (Dot Com's preferred) (GoDaddy Preferred)

Do you have a bunch of domains sitting around collecting dust?

Do you want to get rid of a bunch of domains in one shot?

Need some fast cash?

Yep, Yep, Yep..

We want keyword domains, 2 word, 3 word are fine. Who needs 1 word domains.. bleh. :lol: We need domains and we need them fast.

If you are looking to sell off your collection or need some cash for your unused domains, let me know. I'm ready to buy now!!

thanks

Pat

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any particular niches preferred?

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok. I appreciate the PM's but some of you have obviously not read this post.

I'm getting PM's with all .info, .org. .mobi, .us.. etc.. I want dot com's only

I'm getting PM's with lists of domains with individual pricing or one domain (which is not bulk...LOL)

So. please send me PM's with a list of your lot of domains with your asking price or asking price range.

Thank you :)

StrictlyNames

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not wanting to waste anyones time, is your budget $100-$500 max total for a bulk purchase of .com's - or between $100-$500 per name in a bulk purchase?

Thanks for the clarification.

GL in your search.

Dave

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My budget is what it is.. I put it in this forum to weed out the nickel and dimers with 5 domains thinking that is bulk.

Example - I've purchased over 500 domains now since I opened this thread.

I've spent $800, $250, $300, $100 and $375 with 5 different sellers.

So to answer your question.. fast, quick, money needed and bulk, closeout purchase doesn't equal $500 per domain.. lol

and to the guy that sent me 15 (hyphen) domains.. are you on crack.. $3000 for those.. LMAO that is funny right there.. hahahahaha

I'm looking for about 1000-15000 domains total for a huge project and need them cheap, so if you need some fast cash and want to get rid of your keyword domains, PM me. :)

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Warning, buyer is a waste of time. I just received a harassing pm from this buyer after sending domains that met requirements.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
waste of time is sending me that list you sent.. ask the folks I've bought from already if I'm wasting time.... No I'm not wasting anyone's time.

Please send PM's if you meet the requirements and aren't looking to take advantage of someone... with ridiculous offers.

I don't remember giving a price for the domains but looking for an offer. Noone is forcing you to buy domains. This thread is a way for YOU to take advantage of sellers with bulk deals in a stagnant market. Here's a tip: try to act a little more professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom