Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for dog breeds - up to $30 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
** I AM NOT LONGER MONITORING THIS THREAD - IF YOU HAVE DOMAINS THAT GO ALONG WITH THE CRITERIA SET PLEASE PM ME **

I am thinking of acquiring a couple of dog breed domains.

The domain can be a .com, .net, .org, .us, or .info (in order of preference).

The dog breed also must be either recognized by the AKC or in AKC's "Foundation Stock Services" (both can be checked here: http://www.akc.org/breeds/index.cfm?nav_area=breeds use the pulldowns to check) OR the breed has to be recognized by the UKC (full breed list here: http://www.ukcdogs.com/WebSite.nsf/WebPages/LrnBreedInfoFullList ).

I am interested in breed.tld only (singular or plural, but plural is preferable). No breed+keyword domains and no other domains.

For example:

schipperkes.us and belgianmalinois.info (yes, those two are mine) are OK but a domain like schipperkepuppies.us or belgianmalinoisbreeders.info is not. Please no typos and I am not interested in IDN at this time.

It is also OK to include or not include the country (AustralianCattleDogs vs. CattleDogs) if it is part of the breed name.

Feel free to either post here or PM me with the domain, registrar, expiration date, and expected price. I may pay more if the domain is good (and I'll be the judge of that ;) ).

Please DO NOT send me domains that are not a specific breed.tld domain - I am not interested in other domains (I got plenty of these - I don't want them!).

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I may still be interested in acquiring a couple of more names.

Please remember (and this includes lurkers who like to email me random names): I want breed.tld domains ONLY. No breed+keyword domains (like greyhoundpuppies).

They also need to be a .com, .org, .net, .us, or .info domain.

I may go a little higher than my price stated if the domain is good (and I did for a couple last time around).

Last edited:

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to re-open this. I may be interested in buying a couple of more domains.

Please remember - BREED.TLD domains ONLY. No keywords, no "dognewz" like domains etc..

If it is not a breed recognized by the AKC or UKC, or in AKC's foundation stock services (links in the first post to check) please do not send them.

Post or PM the domains.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am going to open this back up - I may be looking for a few more names. Please remember - breed.tld, no breed + keyword domains.

TLDs I'm looking for are .com, .net, .org, .us, and maybe .info

I may go above my budget if the domain is really good.

ezguy

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have CavalierKingCharlesSpaniel.org not for $30 though :)

Domain Master

Domain Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys, this thread is old But, I HAVE dawgie.com

interested??? pm me back

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom