Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking for domain name appraisal package

Status
Not open for further replies.

applexdroned

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

How is everyone today? I am looking for a programmer/software engineer who can create a domain name appraisal software for me. I need the software to use the standard domain name appraisal formula, plug in the domain name and its stats and output an estimated value.

More details on the project will be presented ONLY if you have expert experience in domain appraisals and in the drop catching industy.

Please reply to this message if you think this is a good fit for your expertise so we can negotiate the project terms and project description in further detail.

Thanks,
Nathan

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a standard domain name appraisal formula? In my experience a true domain appraisal can only come from years of personal experience...

I am a web programmer, so I could certainly code it, but I don't know about your standard formula, and having got that much experience with drop catching, so I probably wouldn't be your first choice.

applexdroned

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I am looking for someone who has experience in appraising domain names and can take that experience and apply it to designing a software package for me that estimates the value of a domain name.

In the drop catcher sense, someone who has experience in the domain industry and knows the current value of domain names, how to appraise the correct amount..

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom