Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Looking for Estate Tax domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

etphotog

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a client who wants a domain that would suit an attorney who speciality is estate planning. If anyone has anything that has the word "tax" with estate, inheritance, death or etc. let me know. The limit they are willing to spend is about $2,500 max if sounds good to them (I'd rather it be lower so I can get more for the build out on the site). But again "tax" is the anchor keyword he wants along with the second keyword which should be similar to estate planning.

Please PM me with the domain name, asking price and register.

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM on the way

etphotog

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has sent in so far. Great name have been sent, but still no BINGO. Keep in the word "TAX" has to be in it and another word related to an estate, estate planning, inheritance and etc. to encourage people to plan before they die.

I did mention in the OP that I wanted responses sent in a PM. The reason is because so many scammers can send an e-mail by trolling the board. Well I don't know who is legit when they send an e-mail. So if you are one of the 13 that sent an e-mail to me about this, consider it undelivered. Using DNF for the search and messaging keeps the possibility of a 'grifting' down.

Thanks

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM with new names on the way

upickitout

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom