Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Looking for investors for an exciting new web 2.0 application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

DNF Regular
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for investors for an exciting new web 2.0 application.

The website in question is send22.com. Send22.com is, in a nut shell a free sms text message website that allows users to register on the website for free and send out free text messages to friends, family etc. When the site launches the service will be available free to 192 countries, not just people in the US.

The site has a lot more features than simply being able to send free text messages to friends. The system has been setup with a “calendar” feature that users can use to set themselves reminders. Then when that time comes the user is sent a text message to their phone reminding them to do whatever it is they wanted to be reminded of. You can also get the system to send out reminders to other people. “Don't forget to pick up the milk on your way home from work Amy!” etc. The possibility's are endless.

Below are a few screen shots of the website in action.

Another great feature of the website is a “tv listings” feature. This feature allows you to search for your favorite tv shows then set reminders for the shows so just before they come on you get a text message sent to your phone reminding you to watch it.

There is also an RSS feed section to the website that allows you to subscribe to rss feeds. Then, whenever that feed is updated you'll get a text message sent to your phone. This can be used for anything from keeping up to date with news to getting a text message sent to your phone every time you get an email. This system is very useful and when launched will become an instant success.

I don't want to give away to much more information about the website or my business plan here but if you're interested in investing some money into this project please contact me and i will go over my plans on how to make money from this website with you. Please only contact me if you are serious about investing serious money into this project. Don't waste my time and i won't waste yours. Ideally i am looking for a $xx,xxx investment for no more than 40% of the business.

Drop me a PM or an email if you have any questions and i'll get back to you. My email address is jonwheatley at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Jon

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom