Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Looking for LLLL'.coms Q's z's whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a few hundred I am willing to spend on LLLL.coms I'm looking to pay $9-12 and prefer them at godaddy, enom or perhaps namecheap.

I dont care if it has q's z's or whatever, but I will need to like it or find something about it. Please dont read I will buy every LLLL that I am offered at these prices, but I have seen many names with q's z's or the like that other letters hate and I dont.

So if you have LLLL.com and you are willing to sell between 9-12 please PM me a list and maybe I will see something I like that others haven't.

Thanks

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not to shit in your thread but I recently sold one of the worst 4-letter .com domains with a q and a z for $5,000

Your price you are offering is not fair market value even for low end 4 letter .com's.

Adam

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of people offering them at $11. My recent offer of $1-2 wouldnt seem to fair either but a few people sold to me. That said I've also offered some good names with searches and good value at these type prices and didnt hear anything.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of people offering them at $11. My recent offer of $1-2 wouldnt seem to fair either but a few people sold to me. That said I've also offered some good names with searches and good value at these type prices and didnt hear anything.

OK, well good luck you are getting some great names nice and cheap.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom