Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking For Mail List..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humanist74

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for Mail- List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im Looking for USA - CANADA and europen mail list..

Not spam Lists please ! ( which collected with softwares ) i dont want like these lists..
Can be your site's mail lists or newsgroups..etc..

PM me

regards

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Humanist74 said:
Looking for Mail- List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im Looking for USA - CANADA and europen mail list..

Not spam Lists please ! ( which collected with softwares ) i dont want like these lists..
Can be your site's mail lists or newsgroups..etc..

PM me

regards
i dont get it, what's the difference in you buying a list of e-mail addresses that were collected for the purpose of spamming, and a list of e-mail addresses that you want to "buy"?

Humanist74

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
because we dont make spam. site member's mails are usually with permission of site owners. so we prefer it.
other way we can collect billions of mails with softwares for spam.its the difference:)

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Humanist74 said:
because we dont make spam. site member's mails are usually with permission of site owners. so we prefer it.
other way we can collect billions of mails with softwares for spam.its the difference:)
but why would you want someone's e-mail address without a need to send the e-mails to those e-mail addresses, you are not the ones the members gave the e-mail addresses to, they were given to a site in confidence that they will be kept confidential... essentially it would be spam if you were to send e-mails to those e-mail addresses because none of the people who owned the address directly gave it to you.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
unless.. that site makes members aware that they will receive emailings from current and future partners.. But, if that site doesn't make them aware of that and you're not *partners* with that site, it basically is spam.. no other way to put it

Humanist74

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so advice me " mailing " solutions ( not spam )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom