Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Looking for more staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Read the entire thread because if you ask me a question that has already been answered in here I will ignore you.

I'm looking for a total of 6 staff members. 5 moderators and 1 administrator. We're starting to run contests and therefore more people are coming in and since i'm not around all the time I need other people to help take care of the forum.

Moderator Position- You would moderate each forum[global moderator], verify contest entries, get rid of spam, etc.

Administrator Position- Same as moderator as well as some other duties such as installing MODs so knowledge of phpBB would be good. I won't be able to give you full access of the server just yet for obvious reasons.

All positions are voluntary as of right now but will be paying staff hopefully by next month. Don't ask me how much because I don't know yet.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your name, age, e-mail, messenger[preferably MSN], previous experience, how many boards you're currently apart of and what position you're applying for. Also, if you "TaLk LiKe ThIs" or "dis" don't bother applying- I will ignore you. I don't like when people take grammatical shortcuts.

Don't bother replying if you're not interested. It's a waste of my time and I don't have time to waste. Thanks.

[Forum]

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dream on. Give your ego a rest.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Word of advice, if you're promising to pay your staff, You should always include *how much* Because now every person who will apply wants to know how much before they even put their time and effort into your site and don't want to be insulted with a 40$ a month offer after putting in so much work because the work they put in is worth more.

Might as well not even say you're going to pay staff.

In conclusion, we just need more straight up honest people.. TOO MANY people give the run-around nowadays

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If people aren't interested in the position, I don't uderstand why they bother wasting my time with useless crap.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If people aren't interested in the position, I don't uderstand why they bother wasting my time with useless crap.

Jermaine's talk makes sense to me

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even if it does make sense, I clearly said not to reply if you aren't interested. These are all things that could have been said through a PM.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I apologise for messing up your thread. It struck me as an aggressive post and I couldn't understand how anyone would want to work for you (for nothing at first) based on the wording of that post. Maybe I just didn't read it correctly. However you are right, I could have sent a pm or just ignored it so feel free to clean up the thread. Creature.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Even if it does make sense, I clearly said not to reply if you aren't interested. These are all things that could have been said through a PM.

Just report it and have it cleaned.. but you're coming off with an attitude, even with your first post... You have to caaaaaalllllmmmm down man :)

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Calm down? I was straight forward and got right to the point. Am I supposed to sugar coat everything and get people like you wasting my time by replying?

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's a moderator and he doesn't know how to/not to respond to threads?

Close this thread. Its become pointless.

ObtainADomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm ...

Bad attitude doesn't work here. Take it from me.

Welcome back by the way aZooZa, I was so bummed to see you gone (your important here) and so glad that your back :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom